This service is ideally directed to new website owners or existing website owners where their site has become old, slow and in need of a faster, better experience, for the now very needy search engine requirements. Since 2011 with the Google Panda update search engines focuses very much on user experience which uses human evaluators to rate websites and judge on low quality websites.
1. GOOGLE IS GETTING SMARTER EVERY DAY
Google likes to offer its searchers the best possible results. That’s their way to guarantee that people will keep using their search engine, in turn allowing the company to sell more ads.
Traditionally the search engine powerhouse would aim for two criteria to determine how high a page would rank in search results:
- -How relevant is the content on a page to the search query? Is the search term featured on the page?
- -How many other pages link contain links to this particular page? Are they trustworthy sources (for example news organizations)?
These factors are still in play. But Google’s artificial intelligence and deep learning algorithms (like RankBrain) are becoming more sophisticated and now take page layout and time spent on a page into consideration. Google hasn’t released the exact number of criteria or how they are weighted, but the company has hinted in a variety of publications that user-friendliness is a significant factor.
2. VISITORS WANT A WEBSITE THAT’S QUICK TO NAVIGATE
A user-friendly site starts with accessibility. Nobody wants to wait multiple seconds for a website to fully load. As mobile internet (with its often slower connections) continues to grow in popularity, a website’s load speed has become an even more important ranking factor.Equally important is that visitors find it intuitive to navigate to other relevant pages on your site.
3. VISITORS WANT A BEAUTIFUL AND STRUCTURED PAGE LAYOUT
The user-friendliness of each individual page is even more important. A few points to keep in mind:
- -Is the page content visually attractive?
- -Is the layout distracting from the content?
- -Is the text pleasant to read (font size, spacing)?
- -Is the text easy to scan thanks to paragraph headers?
- -Are visitors encouraged to click through (call-to-action, links to other pages)?
This service will provide you with a website with great user experience, clean easy to use navigation, with all the latest requirements to please your users and the search engines. I will design the site on my server. You will be allowed 2 revisions and once happy I will transfer the site on to your hosting/Server.
We can also do Ecom sites. Please contact me if you require an Eccommerce option.
Dummy Ecom Example 1
Dummy Ecom Example 2
**Presently offerring this service at 60% reduciton. This wont last forever!!