Umair brings his experience as an agency consultant and head of marketing/growth at two different brands. He has overseen and executed on all of the inbound channels from SEO to email marketing as well as content strategy to editorial PR. Umair understands the what and how of getting things done.
This is what I do best:
- Lead Generation
- Branding/ Messaging
- Content Generation
- Events Strategy
- Sales Enablement
- Creating complete content and social media strategy
- Design and plan content based on users feedback and clients marketing goals
- Proofread and edit content
- Optimize content for SEO
- Collaborate with team members (e.g. web designers) to improve content
- Publish content using a CMS
- Make sure content is up-to-date
- Develop editorial guidelines
- Measure and understand website performance through Google Analytics
- Develop and implement offsite optimization (Link Building: guest blogging, building and managing WordPress websites, submitting to directories, etc.)
- Research and analyze competitors' backlinks, traffic, and social shares
- Track and analyze website analytics
- Conduct keyword research
- Onsite optimization
- Creating & Recycling Content
- Publishing across multiple channels(Paid, Owned and earned)
- Relationship Building & Collaboration
- Understanding audience to create engaging content
-----Frequently Asked Questions-----
1: Can you guarantee any results?
I cannot promise or guarantee any specific organic rankings on Google. To be honest, you shouldn’t trust anybody say they can.
There is no one-size-fits-all SEO solution. There are no secret SEO tactics or quick fixes, just consistent work.
There's a reason the most used phrase in SEO is 'it depends'.
2: How long does it take you to see SEO results
It depends (see I told you).
Every site is different and SEO is a marathon, not a sprint. Some sites may see improvements in the first 3 months, while other sites may take longer due to other factors (such as budget, industry, competitors, previous history, etc)
I work with a handful of clients and also take on one-off projects. Contact me if you got any questions.